- Personal Support Workers are eligible to work in Ontario and across
- The demand for PSW’s is growing
- Graduates of N.S.H.C. are employed in Nursing Homes, Retirement
Homes, Long-Term Care Facilities, Convalescent Homes, Group Homes,
Hospitals, Hospices, Home Care Agencies and Community Agencies
The decreasing number of available hospital beds highlights the need
for people to receive home-care services. This has increased the demand
for highly skilled health care workers capable of working in both a community
and a facility environment
- In contrast with most other secretarial occupations, employment
is expected to grow through 2007
due to the growth in the health service industries.
- Graduates find employment in doctors' offices, hospitals, clinics
and other medical organizations.